News

General information and education on mental health, counseling, and therapy in Denmark and Albany, Western Australia.

Our Counselling Space in Albany

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gestalt Counselling Centre in Albany

Our Therapy Rooms

Welcome to our Counselling and Therapy Rooms

The therapeutic environment is a very important part of therapy. A body of theoretical research and of course common sense shows that the comfort of a client in his or her environment can improve or damage the effectiveness of therapy itself. Our environment affects our mood and well being.

Our counselling space is designed to help our clients feel comfortable and safe. Responses will be different however, depending on the individual and circumstance. If you feel more comfortable moving a chair from one side of the room to another or facing a different direction, feel free to do so.
Comments
Elliott Cesari commented on 20-May-2016 10:01 PM
Love your kitchen!!We are starting our kitchen-project next week.
At first I will test the chalk paint with an old, black IKEA bedside table.
Will see how it works and if I’m able to get a acceptable result.
Actually I’m not the DIY’er typ. Btw, my question: … Did you use “Minwax Satin Polycrylic finish”, GLOSS or SATIN?I’m not sure if GLOSS will be to much shiny for the matt chalk paint.
Magnum Soft Gel commented on 04-Aug-2016 05:08 AM
No matter what the type of drug test conducted there are proven strategies for passing any drug test that guarantee successful results in a short period of time. Please visit our website for guaranteed drug test detox solutions.
Pass Drug Test commented on 13-Aug-2016 01:35 AM
Whatever the form of drug test conducted there are certainly proven strategies for passing any drug test that guarantee successful results in a limited amount of time.
Magnum Detox commented on 22-Sep-2016 02:51 AM
No matter what the method of drug test conducted you have proven strategies for passing any drug test that guarantee successful results in a short period of time. Please visit our website for guaranteed drug test detox solutions.
Detox Program commented on 24-Sep-2016 12:18 AM
Regardless of the kind of drug test conducted there are proven techniques of passing any drug test that guarantee successful results in a short amount of time.
Drug Test commented on 27-Sep-2016 02:55 AM
Regardless of the type of drug test conducted there are certainly proven strategies for passing any drug test that guarantee successful results in a short amount of time. Please visit our website for guaranteed drug test detox solutions.
Detox commented on 27-Sep-2016 08:47 PM
Failing a drug test can be an awkward and disastrous event for most people. The reality is, drug testing regardless if random or announced is a common practice in our society. This widespread procedure can frequently result in the inevitable disclosure of specific personal facets of alternative lifestyles. Individuals who tend to live an alternative lifestyle often require fail proof drug testing remedies to keep their lifestyle secret and passing random drug tests really aren't difficult at all plus the methods used will surely work when done properly. Please visit our site for guaranteed detox solutions.
Pass Drug Test commented on 29-Sep-2016 11:14 PM
Failing a drug test can be an awkward and even disastrous event for many people. The truth is, drug testing whether random or announced is a frequent procedure in the modern society. This common procedure can often lead to the inevitable disclosure of specific personal aspects of alternative lifestyles. Individuals who tend to live an alternative way of life often require fail proof drug testing solutions in order to keep their lifestyle private and passing random drug tests are not difficult at all additionally the methods used will surely work when performed correctly. Please visit our site for guaranteed detox solutions.
Synthetic Urine commented on 30-Sep-2016 07:06 AM
Failing a drug test is usually an humiliating and even devastating situation for many people. The truth is, drug testing whether random or announced is a frequent procedure in today's society. This type of widespread practice can frequently result in the unavoidable disclosure of specific personal aspects of alternative lifestyles. Individuals who tend to live an alternative way of life sometimes require fail proof drug testing solutions in order to keep their lifestyle secret and passing random drug tests usually aren't difficult by any means plus the methods used definitely will work when done right. Please visit our site for guaranteed detox solutions.
Instant Flush commented on 01-Oct-2016 01:26 AM
Whatever the form of drug test conducted there are actually proven methods of passing any drug test that guarantee successful results in a short period of time. Please visit our website for guaranteed drug test detox solutions.
Drug Tests commented on 04-Oct-2016 05:48 AM
Really nice post. Straight to the point. Check out the link in my comment about drug test detoxing. I learned quite a bit from that posting too.
detox commented on 06-Oct-2016 12:31 PM
Wonderful content in comparison to some of the other subject material I've read. Carry on the nice work.
drug test commented on 10-Oct-2016 03:31 AM
This is awesome content. Take a look at the link in my comment if you really want to know how to detox for a drug test
detox pre-cleansers commented on 14-Oct-2016 04:09 AM
It is always just so exciting to discover good content like this with all the less relevant material that's out there. After all, you can just tell that much time and patience with into this. Do you work with content writers or do you compose your own content?
drug test commented on 20-Oct-2016 03:48 AM
The following is great material. One of the best subject material I've come across at present. Carry on the good work.
pass quick detox commented on 25-Oct-2016 09:17 PM
This is simply the best material I've happened on today. It's not what I was looking for but it sure got my attention. Now i'm glad I took the time to check it out.
detox commented on 27-Oct-2016 08:48 PM
Wonderful information. I wish all information We've stumbled on turned out to be just as good. Keep up the great job.
detox program commented on 04-Nov-2016 11:26 PM
This is what I call beneficial information. Maintain the good work.
magnum detox commented on 11-Nov-2016 01:08 AM
I nearly didn't check this site out nonetheless I'm thankful I have. It's actually pretty good in comparison to numerous others I've found. I'm going definately return.
1 hour detox commented on 16-Nov-2016 05:56 AM
I have to admit this really is one of the more impressive postings I've found on this subject. I'll definately follow your posts.
stat detox commented on 02-Jan-2017 08:49 AM
Great information. I wish all information I stumbled on turned out to be this nice. Continue the nice effort.
detox shampoo commented on 08-Jan-2017 11:30 PM
This is just the best information I've happened on today. It's not necessarily what I was looking for but it certainly got my attention. I'm glad I took the time to give it a look.
detox mouthwash commented on 28-Jan-2017 01:36 AM
If I can find some more posts like here, that would be great.
stat detox commented on 30-Jan-2017 10:45 PM
This wasn't the website I was trying to find however now I'm glad I found it. I see it is quite popular on the web. Good job.
detox drink commented on 08-Feb-2017 04:22 AM
This is what I consider beneficial content. Continue the great work.